A 3 acre stream fed lake excavated about 40 years ago is now surrounded by weeping willows, alder, fir and ash trees with rushes and low shrubs creating a sheltered and attractive environment.
Recently fenced, the lake provides 24 swims with good sized platforms including 2 with wheelchair access for year round fishing.
Stocked with carp and silver fish.
The lake is now gated and open from 7.30am. Booking essential. For rates and membership and booking details please see Prices.
New Guidelines from Monday 18th May 2020
To keep everyone safe we ask you to follow the guidelines below
- Angling to be undertaken on a solitary basis – social distancing in accordance with Government guidelines must always be maintained.
- Swims should be booked in advance – 07739 550061
- Only one angler per swim, with the exception of 1 child from the same household.
- No access for household members who are not fishing.
- All freshwater anglers must be in possession of the relevant EA Fishing licence.
- No sharing of fishing tackle or any other items.
- Anglers to fish from platforms only.
- Anglers to ensure the path is kept clear and to allow at least 2m for others to pass
- No keepnets
- Please bring the correct money with you and place it in a container at least 2m from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £10 for adults and £8 for concessions.
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitiser
- Onsite toilets will be closed and there are no public facilities available so travelling long distances is discouraged.