We are pleased to be able to welcome anglers back from Monday 18th May 2020
To keep everyone safe we ask you to follow the guidelines below
- Angling to be undertaken on a solitary basis – social distancing in accordance with Government guidelines must always be maintained.
- Swims should be booked in advance – 07739 550061
- Only one angler per swim with the exception of 1 child from the same household.
- No access for household members who are not fishing.
- All freshwater anglers must be in possession of the relevant EA Fishing licence.
- No sharing of fishing tackle or any other items.
- Anglers to fish from platforms only.
- Anglers to ensure the path is kept clear and to allow at least 2m for others to pass
- No keepnets or competition fishing.
- Please bring the correct money with you and place it in a container at least 2m from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £10 for adults and £8 for concessions.
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitiser
- Onsite toilets will be closed and there are no public facilities available so travelling long distances is discouraged.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not be fishing and should continue to follow Government advice on isolation.
Rockells Farm Partnership 13/05/2020