With beautiful weather ahead anglers have ensured they have swims for the weekend. The lake is fully booked Sunday 24th, Monday 25th and Wednesday 27th May. For reservations next week please call or message 07739 550061.
The lake is fishing well and proving popular. There are swims available on Thursday and at the weekend. Bookings for week beginning 26th May will be taken from 8am Friday 22nd May. Please call 07739 550061
We are pleased to be able to welcome anglers back from Monday 18th May 2020
To keep everyone safe we ask you to follow the guidelines below
- Angling to be undertaken on a solitary basis – social distancing in accordance with Government guidelines must always be maintained.
- Swims should be booked in advance – 07739 550061
- Only one angler per swim with the exception of 1 child from the same household.
- No access for household members who are not fishing.
- All freshwater anglers must be in possession of the relevant EA Fishing licence.
- No sharing of fishing tackle or any other items.
- Anglers to fish from platforms only.
- Anglers to ensure the path is kept clear and to allow at least 2m for others to pass
- No keepnets or competition fishing.
- Please bring the correct money with you and place it in a container at least 2m from the back of your swim. Day tickets are £10 for adults and £8 for concessions.
- Please bring and use your own hand sanitiser
- Onsite toilets will be closed and there are no public facilities available so travelling long distances is discouraged.
- Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID19, or who shares a household with any individual displaying symptoms, should not be fishing and should continue to follow Government advice on isolation.
Rockells Farm Partnership 13/05/2020
We are pleased to welcome anglers back but please note to keep everyone safe we have new guidelines in place – please see Fishing page for detail
Please book swims in advance (07739550061) from Friday 15th May.
Gates open 7.30am – please do not arrive early and do not queue
Please bring correct money with you and place in an open container at least 2m behind your swim. Day tickets £10 and concessions £8
No access for household members who are not fishing
Toilets currently closed so we encourage you not to travel long distances